If you've determined that pressure washing is the best way to remove the graffiti from the surface you are cleaning, it's smart to exercise some safety precautions. Check out this list to help ensure further damage to property or injury doesn't result:
• Familiarize yourself with the manufacturer's instructions before operating the pressure washer.
• Keep the water pressure less than 500 PSI for delicate masonry.
• Set your nozzle angle at 15-50 degrees for optimal graffiti removal. Do not set your nozzle to zero degrees as this can damage wood surfaces and masonry.
• Never use a pressure washer on glass as the force may break or damage the surface.
• Never aim a pressure washer at another person or animal.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Need a little more scrubbing power? Want to increase your cleaning efficiency?
Ultimate Washer offers a variety of Rotary Nozzles from which you can choose. Your cleaning time can be cut in half with the addition of this nozzle. These nozzles rotate at high speeds to increase the intensity of the spray. They can remove rust, graffiti, and barnacles from the bottom of boats just to mention a few. They can be used on pressure washers with as little as 3000 PSI up to the super heavy duty pressure washers whose PSI reaches 5000 PSI. Find more info at http://www.ultimatewasher.com/pressure-washer-rotary-nozzles.htm