Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Using a Power Washer and other Pressure Washers topics.
Follow the safety guidelines, even for a small job.
1. Follow the manufacturers directions regarding power washing attachments, nozzles, and the right pressure washing chemicals.
2. Adjust the pressure to the recommended PSI for each job.
3. Always test the pressure washer in a small area out of sight to make sure that the pressure spray will not damage the material.
4. Don't allow any cleaning solution to sit on the surface long because it may dry and leave residue.
5. Rinse thoroughly after you finish.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|