Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Troubleshooting Your Pressure Washer and other Pressure Washers topics.
A clogged nozzle can put anyone out of sort, but especially so when it's on your presure washer. Here are a few things you can do to keep your power washer's nozzles flowing free:
1. Always disconnect your spray wand from the gun before cleaning your nozzles!
2. Clear the nozzle with a small rigid piece of wire such as a paper clip.
3. Flush the nozzle backwards with water.
4. Reconnect the wand to the gun
5. Restart the pressure washer and depress the trigger on the spray gun.
If the nozzle is still plugged or partially plugged, repeat number 1-6. If the previous procedure does not clear the nozzle, replace with a new nozzle.