Before you start your pressure washer make sure that you have covered the steps related to house pressure washing preparation and safety.
Also ensure that you are using a strong enough power washer. Honda powerwashers are a good option for a job of this size.
* Stand at a safe distance of three to four feet from the surface you are going to clean and hold the spray horizontally.
* Start spraying from bottom to top, and rinse in the opposite direction, from top to bottom.
* Keep the nozzle moving to avoid gouging the surface if it stays long in once place.
* Work at an angle around windows and skip electric fixtures entirely.
* Avoid letting the detergent sit for more than ten minutes on the surface before rinsing.
* Remember to pressure wash gutters and siding areas!
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Need a little more scrubbing power? Want to increase your cleaning efficiency?
Ultimate Washer offers a variety of Rotary Nozzles from which you can choose. Your cleaning time can be cut in half with the addition of this nozzle. These nozzles rotate at high speeds to increase the intensity of the spray. They can remove rust, graffiti, and barnacles from the bottom of boats just to mention a few. They can be used on pressure washers with as little as 3000 PSI up to the super heavy duty pressure washers whose PSI reaches 5000 PSI. Find more info at http://www.ultimatewasher.com/pressure-washer-rotary-nozzles.htm