When you are preparing your car for pressure washing, you should follow some simple guidelines.
1. Hold the hose with both hands and test the pressure washer on a small area first to get used to the feel of the jet.
2. Practice making overlapping movements so you will avoid leaving marks where the strokes start and stop.
3. Test the pressure over a small corner of your car to adjust the spray so that it doesn't damage the surface.
4. Do not use laundry detergent or dishwashing soap to wash your vehicle as these harsh chemicals will damage the finish.
5. Use a biodegradable pressure washer chemical speficially formulated to be used in power washers, such as Biocleanse. These products are natural and environmentally friendly, so they will not damage surrounding lawn or flower beds. What's more important, the backspray will end up on your skin!
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Need a little more scrubbing power? Want to increase your cleaning efficiency?
Ultimate Washer offers a variety of Rotary Nozzles from which you can choose. Your cleaning time can be cut in half with the addition of this nozzle. These nozzles rotate at high speeds to increase the intensity of the spray. They can remove rust, graffiti, and barnacles from the bottom of boats just to mention a few. They can be used on pressure washers with as little as 3000 PSI up to the super heavy duty pressure washers whose PSI reaches 5000 PSI. Find more info at http://www.ultimatewasher.com/pressure-washer-rotary-nozzles.htm
|Sheri Ann Richerson|