Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Airplane Pressure Washing and other Pressure Washers topics.
Beyond the guidelines set forth in the preparation and safety tips, there are a few tricks to get the best results on your airplane pressure washing and out of your power washing equipment.
1. Work in small sections at a time, about three feet wide.
2. Rinse before proceeding to the next section to make sure that the cleaning solution does not sit on the surface for more than ten minutes to avoid streaking.
3. Use power washer accesories to make your job easier and more efficient, such as extension wands and rotating brushes.
4. Avoid pressure washing your airplane in the sun while the fuselage is hot because the pressure washing chemicals might react with the heat.
5. Always rinse generously with plenty of fresh water.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|