Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Using a Power Washer and other Pressure Washers topics.
Whenever you are about to operate your pressure washer, keep in mind the following power washer safety tips.
*Always wear proper eye, face and hand protection when operating your power washing equipment.
* Wear non-slip shoes and also wet weather outer gear if you do not wish to get wet.
* Never point the power washing spray at a person or animal.
* Never try to wash your hands or feet with a pressure washer because the force of the spray will peel your skin off.
* Read the manual carefully before starting the equipment.
* If operating a gas pressure washer, as with any time that you will be manipulating fuel, be familiar with the location and operation of fire extinguishing equipment.
* If you are using an electric pressure washer, beware of shock hazards.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|