Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Graffiti Removal and other Pressure Washers topics.
If you've determined that pressure washing is the best way to remove the graffiti from the surface you are cleaning, it's smart to exercise some safety precautions. Check out this list to help ensure further damage to property or injury doesn't result:
• Familiarize yourself with the manufacturer's instructions before operating the pressure washer.
• Keep the water pressure less than 500 PSI for delicate masonry.
• Set your nozzle angle at 15-50 degrees for optimal graffiti removal. Do not set your nozzle to zero degrees as this can damage wood surfaces and masonry.
• Never use a pressure washer on glass as the force may break or damage the surface.
• Never aim a pressure washer at another person or animal.