Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Using a Power Washer and other Pressure Washers topics.
When you're finishing up a power washing task, make sure you follow through with shutting down your unit properly. You should run by this checklist:
• Make sure you've flushed the cleaning detergent injection system.
• Allow the engine to idle for a few minutes before turning it off.
• Shut off the water supply.
• Disconnect the hoses and all attachments.
• Empty out all the liquids from the pump.
• Store your pressure washer in a cool, dry place.