Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Troubleshooting Your Pressure Washer and other Pressure Washers topics.
If your gas or electric pressure washer seems to have lost a lot of its pep, not to worry. Check out the following probable causes and solutions that can get your unit back into tip-top shape:
• Nozzle is in low PSI position. Pull back nozzle to high pressure position.
• Nozzle worn. Replace nozzle.
• Unloader valve seat dirty or worn. Clean or replace valve.
• Inlet or outlet valves dirty, stuck, or worn. Clean or replace valve (s).
• Worn piston guides. Install new piston guides.