If your gas or electric pressure washer seems to have lost a lot of its pep, not to worry. Check out the following probable causes and solutions that can get your unit back into tip-top shape:
• Nozzle is in low PSI position. Pull back nozzle to high pressure position.
• Nozzle worn. Replace nozzle.
• Unloader valve seat dirty or worn. Clean or replace valve.
• Inlet or outlet valves dirty, stuck, or worn. Clean or replace valve (s).
• Worn piston guides. Install new piston guides.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Need a little more scrubbing power? Want to increase your cleaning efficiency?
Ultimate Washer offers a variety of Rotary Nozzles from which you can choose. Your cleaning time can be cut in half with the addition of this nozzle. These nozzles rotate at high speeds to increase the intensity of the spray. They can remove rust, graffiti, and barnacles from the bottom of boats just to mention a few. They can be used on pressure washers with as little as 3000 PSI up to the super heavy duty pressure washers whose PSI reaches 5000 PSI. Find more info at http://www.ultimatewasher.com/pressure-washer-rotary-nozzles.htm