Cleaning masonry with a power washer can be a great time saver in a new construction clean up job. Remember the following tips when you are cleaning masonry and you'll be safe, while you do a great job.
1. Always follow the manufacturers instructions for operation and safety of the equipment.
2. Wear eye protection and appropriate clothing.
3. If you are working on a ladder or scaffold, take precautions to have a firm hold to counteract the back kick of the jet, and work in small areas, about 25 to 40 square feet at a time.
4. If available, a lift is recommended since it provides a safe enclosure and allows you to work the pressure washing equipment on larger areas.
5. Test a small area before starting and work from the bottom up, allowing a few minutes for the pressure washing chemicals to react.
6. Don't let the solution dry on the surface and rinse thoroughly from top to bottom.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Need a little more scrubbing power? Want to increase your cleaning efficiency?
Ultimate Washer offers a variety of Rotary Nozzles from which you can choose. Your cleaning time can be cut in half with the addition of this nozzle. These nozzles rotate at high speeds to increase the intensity of the spray. They can remove rust, graffiti, and barnacles from the bottom of boats just to mention a few. They can be used on pressure washers with as little as 3000 PSI up to the super heavy duty pressure washers whose PSI reaches 5000 PSI. Find more info at http://www.ultimatewasher.com/pressure-washer-rotary-nozzles.htm