There are some operator pitfalls that you should avoid when using your power washer.
* Don't leave your pressure washer nozzle closed for more than one minute while the pressure washing equipment is still running as it may cause stress to the pump.
* Don't spray brittle surfaces like stucco, or laminar flagstone because it may lift the surface of the material.
* Do not use bleach, as it will damage parts of your pressure washing equipment.
* Do not use hot running water in your cold water pressure washer.
* Avoid spraying windows or glass doors because the force of the jet might break the glass.
* Do not spray light fixtures, flowerbeds or mailboxes.
* Finally, do not leave the pressure washer running unattended.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Need a little more scrubbing power? Want to increase your cleaning efficiency?
Ultimate Washer offers a variety of Rotary Nozzles from which you can choose. Your cleaning time can be cut in half with the addition of this nozzle. These nozzles rotate at high speeds to increase the intensity of the spray. They can remove rust, graffiti, and barnacles from the bottom of boats just to mention a few. They can be used on pressure washers with as little as 3000 PSI up to the super heavy duty pressure washers whose PSI reaches 5000 PSI. Find more info at http://www.ultimatewasher.com/pressure-washer-rotary-nozzles.htm