Beyond the guidelines set forth in the preparation and safety tips, there are a few tricks to get the best results on your airplane pressure washing and out of your power washing equipment.
1. Work in small sections at a time, about three feet wide.
2. Rinse before proceeding to the next section to make sure that the cleaning solution does not sit on the surface for more than ten minutes to avoid streaking.
3. Use power washer accesories to make your job easier and more efficient, such as extension wands and rotating brushes.
4. Avoid pressure washing your airplane in the sun while the fuselage is hot because the pressure washing chemicals might react with the heat.
5. Always rinse generously with plenty of fresh water.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Need a little more scrubbing power? Want to increase your cleaning efficiency?
Ultimate Washer offers a variety of Rotary Nozzles from which you can choose. Your cleaning time can be cut in half with the addition of this nozzle. These nozzles rotate at high speeds to increase the intensity of the spray. They can remove rust, graffiti, and barnacles from the bottom of boats just to mention a few. They can be used on pressure washers with as little as 3000 PSI up to the super heavy duty pressure washers whose PSI reaches 5000 PSI. Find more info at http://www.ultimatewasher.com/pressure-washer-rotary-nozzles.htm