Whenever you are about to operate your pressure washer, keep in mind the following power washer safety tips.
*Always wear proper eye, face and hand protection when operating your power washing equipment.
* Wear non-slip shoes and also wet weather outer gear if you do not wish to get wet.
* Never point the power washing spray at a person or animal.
* Never try to wash your hands or feet with a pressure washer because the force of the spray will peel your skin off.
* Read the manual carefully before starting the equipment.
* If operating a gas pressure washer, as with any time that you will be manipulating fuel, be familiar with the location and operation of fire extinguishing equipment.
* If you are using an electric pressure washer, beware of shock hazards.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Need a little more scrubbing power? Want to increase your cleaning efficiency?
Ultimate Washer offers a variety of Rotary Nozzles from which you can choose. Your cleaning time can be cut in half with the addition of this nozzle. These nozzles rotate at high speeds to increase the intensity of the spray. They can remove rust, graffiti, and barnacles from the bottom of boats just to mention a few. They can be used on pressure washers with as little as 3000 PSI up to the super heavy duty pressure washers whose PSI reaches 5000 PSI. Find more info at http://www.ultimatewasher.com/pressure-washer-rotary-nozzles.htm