After following the steps for preparation of the job adjust the water pressure of your electric pressure washer or gas pressure washer between 1500 to 1800 psi. This should be sufficient to power wash a deck.
* You should work in pendular strokes, as if you were doing low swing with a golf club.
* Keep the jet in motion at all times to avoid marking the surface where you start and stop. If a stain does not come off on the first try, keep passing over it until it dissolves.
* Donít let the cleaning solution sit for more than 10 to 15 minutes or it will dry and leave residue.
* Rinse with plenty of fresh water from your cold water powerwasher.
* Let your deck dry for 24 hours before applying the sealant.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|