After following the steps for preparation of the job. Water pressure between 500 to 800 psi should be sufficient for pressure washing your fence .
1. Hold the tip of the sprayer about 3-4 feet away from the fence.
2. At this distance, you should be creating a fan shaped spray that is about two or three feet wide. This should be enough force to quickly clean your fence.
3. If the fence is very dirty the grime is not coming off, gradually bring the spray a little closer, watching that it does not cause damage to the wood.
4. Work the pressure washer in arcs over the surface of the fence.
5. Donít let the cleaning solution sit for more than 10 to 15 minutes or it will dry and leave residue.
6. Rinse with plenty of fresh water.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.