There are a few points to keep in mind to use your pressure washing equipment safely around your airplane.
1. Always check the aircraft operation and safety manual before proceeding.
2. Follow the instructions specific to any exterior instrumentation that should not be pressure washed.
3. Donīt use a ladder since the kick from the pressure could knock you off.
4. Use an power washer extension wand instead to reach the highest points.
5. Donīt power wash the windows since the material scratches easily.You can use a special cleaning solution for aircraft windows and a soft cloth (no paper towels!).
6. Inspect the aircraft thouroughly as part of your power washing procedure.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.